Experience the most breath-taking experience you will live to remember with a shark cage dive in, Western Cape South Africa.
- Get the ultimate adventure experience with a personal encounter with the legendary Great White Shark
- See these beautiful animals feeding actively around the boat; the sharks may brush their tail against the cage, but NEVER attack the cage.
- The Great Whites are very curious and often get close-up to the cage, taking a closer look at the diver - perfect for any adrenaline junkie!
- Our experienced dive master would help the diver at every level to make sure you are comfortable and assertive in your dive
Prices start from R2500.00
Duration: Open ended
When: Throughout the year (except on Christmas Day)
Weather: Weather dependent
What to Wear: Warm clothes, swimwear, comfortable non-slip shoes, cap/hat
Things to Bring: Towel, warm weatherproof clothing, sunscreen, hat, camera, binoculars and sea-sick tablets (if needed)
Guests or Spectators: Guests are welcome as either paying guests on the boat or they can wander around the village
Minimum Age: 10 years
Experience Level: No Experience Requirement
Inclusions: Shark cage diving and viewing, Breakfast/light meal before the tour, hot meal after the tour, refreshments on the boat, wetsuits with hoodies and booties as well as snorkels and masks
Exclusions: Towels and seasick tablets
- Please note that you will be contacted 24 hours before the trip to confirm final pick-up/meeting time
- No diving qualifications or experience is needed for this dive. It is a surface dive, not a deep sea dive
By clicking on the get multiple quote button all the Shark diving operators in the area, will get back to you with their prices and availability.
View our collection below