Experience the diversity of the Cape, from the Atlantic Ocean to the Simonberg Mountains, with this dynamic tour in the Western Cape
- Enjoy the best of the Cape for a full day immersed in South African history, landscape and culture
- Spend time on our pristine white sandy beaches which are popular for locals and visitors and meet the bustling fishing town of Hout Bay
- Journey to Cape Point through its nature reserve: this is an unforgettable and famed landscape to see and is not to be missed!
- Meander around Simon's Town, home to South Africa's Naval Base and close to Boulder's Beach (where you can swim alongside penguins!) and take a stroll in quirky Kalk Bay, great for antique window shopping and amazing seaside food (Kalkies and Olympia Cafe are both town excellent for a quick bite)
- Experience wine culture just 20 minutes outside of Cape Town with a visit to Stellenbosch and the Cape Winelands. See this beautiful town and enjoy South African wines at one of our world-renowned wine estates where you have the opportunity to buy wine at cellar door prices
- Combine historical Stellenbosch and its wine region with a journey to the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point. All of this and more can be enjoyed even if you are on a tight schedule!
Duration: 9 hours 30 minutes
When: All year, except on 19 April 2014 (Day of the Two Oceans Race).
Where: Collection from your hotel within the City of Cape Town (Please select enter your collection point when you make your reservation)*
Weather: This tour is not affected by any severe conditions
What to Wear: Dress according to the weather, but bring a jacket as it can get windy at Cape Point
Things to Bring: Camera, money and sunblock
Guests or Spectators: This is a full day tour and only guests who have made a reservation is allowed on this tour
Inclusions: Entrance fees, cellar tour, 1 wine tasting, registered tour guide in air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions: Lunch and optional visits
*Daily Tours depart between 08h00 and 09h00. You will be collected from your hotel/guesthouse. Please ensure to enter your hotel/guesthouse name during checkout. Return at 18h00.