Mountain biking through forests and the Sabie River in Hazyview, South Africa
- Located in the Sabie River Valley between Hazyview and Sabie trails
- Meander through forests, blue gum plantations, orchads and across the Mac Mac and Sabie Rivers
- Choose between:
- Blue Easy (10 km) - For beginners. Starts with a short climb then a long flat section in blue gum plantations. Half way you get treated with a view of a big waterfall
- Green Moderate (6 km) - For beginners. Single tracks. Great route to join with the Blue Route to make a 15 km ride.
- Red Technical (8 km) - Technical ride with smooth, challenging single tracks and short steep climbs.
- Grey Fair (15 km) - Scenic route through blue gum plantations. You visit a beautiful waterfall. Although it has some hills, it is not very technical
- Black Very Technical (11 km) - Beautiful scenery, great single tracks along Mac Mac River. Real Mountain Biking!
- Yellow Moderate (30 km) - Blue gum plantations, indigenous forests, single tracks, quad tracks, lots of bridges. It has it all.
: 3 hoursWhen
: All year except SundaysWhere
: Hazyview, MpumalangaWeather
: No rainWhat to wear
: Protective clothingThings to bring
: Safety gear, bicycleMinimum age: 15 yearsExperience level: No experience requirement; beginners or experienced riders
Exclusions: Items of a personal nature, bicycle