Half Day Sunset Safari experience near Cape Town
- Arrive at the game reserve by 15:00
- Witness Africa's animals moving out from under the shade and moving towards the water holes
- The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories and facts about your surroundings
- Safaris are in an open 4 x 4 safari vehicle
Sunset Safari Tour
15:00: Welcome drink served on arrival followed by a selection of teas, coffee and snacks
Complimentary extra activities:
15:15: 2 to 3 hour Game Drive
Should you wish to extend your stay at the reserve to enjoy any of the other facilities and activities on offer, you are welcome to do so, kindly notify us when making your reservation.
A.R.C. - Complimentary visit to A.R.C. Animal Rescue and Conservation Centre. To visit this centre (which is just across the road from the game reserve) hop onto a shuttle departing reception every hour on the half hour starting at 10h30 each day with the last shuttle departing at 15h30. Although complimentary, donations are welcome as this is a Non Profit Organisation.
- Relax Poolside
- Browse the Curio shop
- Visit the labyrinth or play a game of giant chess
Transfers not applicable.
PRICE: ZAR 1 005