Explore the scenic Garden Route, South Africa with this specilaised tour!
Highlights of the full tour include:
- Day 1: Drive to Hermanus for a boat trip with light lunch and refreshments on board the boat included
- Day 2: Wake up at Garden Route Game lodge and enjoy a morning game drive. Afterwards, head to the Oudshoorn to visits the Cango Caves
- Day 3: Venture out to the Knysna Heads for some breath-taking scenery
- Day 4: Stop at the Monkeyland & Birds of Eden Sancturary near Plettenberg Bay. Here, have a guided tour through the sancturary
- Day 5: Have a wild cat experience at Tenikwa Wildlife Awareness Centre and a Trunk-in-Hand Program at Crags Elephant Sanctuary
- Day 6: Return to Cape Town
Duration: 6 days; 5 nights
When: All year round.
Where: Cape Town
Weather: Some activities are weather dependent
What to Wear: Comfortable clothing with comfortable shoes as there is some walking involved
Things to Bring: Camera, sunscreen and a hat
Inclusions: Accommodation, meals mentioned, guide, fuel, vehicle, entrace fees mentioned
Exclusions: Meals & drinks not mentioned, items of personal nature, tips, additional activities