Full Day Morning Big Five Safari Tour located just outside of Cape Town
- The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories and facts
- Followed by lunch and time at leisure to explore the rest of the facilities
- Includes a welcome drink, abuffet breakfast, 2 to 3 hour game drive and a lunch
- If you have chosen to use the scheduled transfers, the transfer leaves at 16h00.
06h45: Depart Cape Town to game reserve (or drive yourself)
09h00: Welcome drink served on arrival
09h15: Buffet Breakfast
10h15: Game drive
12h45: Buffet lunch
After lunch, time at leisure:
Optional extra activities: Pre-book to avoid disappointment.
- Spa Treatments
- Quad Bike Safari
- Horse Back Safari
Complimentary extra activities:
- Complimentary visit to A.R.C. Conservation Centre. To visit this centre (which is just across the road) hop onto a shuttle departing reception every hour on the half hour starting at 10h30 each day with the last shuttle departing at 15h30
- Relax Poolside (complimentary)
- Visit the Curio shop
- Visit the Aquila labyrinth or play a game of giant chess (complimentary)
- Relax in the lounge bar (complimentary)
16h00: Schedule transfers depart for Cape Town arriving back between 6 and 7pm.
Excludes: Refreshments other than mentioned, Items of a personal nature, curio shop purchases, horseback safari, quadbike safari, access to Spa Facilities and treatments.
PRICE WITH TRANSPORT FROM/TO CAPE TOWN: ZAR 2 840
WITHOUT TRANSPORT: ZAR 1 950