BOOK A 9 DAY ACCOMMODATED, ALL INCLUSIVE SARDINE RUN TOUR along the Wild Coast in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa
Witness the largest annual migration of sardines, along with copious amounts of other marine wildlife such as dolphins, sharks, large predators, whales, birds and fish! The annual sardine run takes place every year along the East coast of South Africa, and this 10 night/9 day tour is the best way to experience it up close and personal! Dive with dolphins, whales and sharks, while witnessing the mind-blowing shoals of sardines!
- R53 636 p/p sharing (plus an additional R3 300 for a single supplement/private room)
- R375 650 for private charter. Min 5 divers and Max 8+1 guide.
- R331 650 for a VIP charter. Max 4 divers OR
- R82 912.50 p/p for VIP charter 4 divers
Book now to avoid disappointment!
10 July 2019 - 20 July 2019
- 6am - 6h30am Breakfast
- 6h30am transfer to boat
- 7am - 2pm at sea searching for action (on non-sea days there will be land-based
- activities planned)
- 3/4pm back at lodge
- 7pm dinner and fire
- Accommodation: The Creek Lodge, in Port St Johns
- Satellite TV
- Meals: Continental breakfast, packed lunch on boat, dinners
- Equipment: Portable air compressor, 10lt Dive tanks (DIN/INT), Weight belts with 2-7 pound weights, spare: Regulators, BCD’s, Fins, Masks for rent on site
- 9 days at sea (weather permitting)
- 10 nights’ accommodation
- Meals - dinners, boat lunch, continental breakfast
- Return transfers from Durban airport (noon pickup/drop off)
- Daily transfers to launch site and scenic drives
- Dedicated aerial information
- Cylinders, fills and weight belt
- Experienced dive guides and skipper
- Dive insurance/travel insurance
- Dive gear (can be rented if needed)
- Alcoholic drinks
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE - book now to avoid disappointment!