Experience one of the most beautiful cities in the world with an amazing tandem paragliding flight
- Enjoy one of the most exciting adventure sports AND experience the gorgeous Cape Town from above
- No other sport would allow you to fall in love with spectacular panorama views of the Table Mountain and the City Bowl
- No matter how nervous you might feel before takeoff, our experienced team will put you at ease
- Be welcomed by our take-off manager, Witness, who will sign you up and brief you on the launch
- Once in the air, relish the unbeatable bird's eye view. Let no nerves stop you from this unforgettable view and sense of freedom!
- In optimal weather conditions, have the chance to fly the paraglider yourself! Your instructor will place his hands above yours to show you how to steer (optional)
- This tandem paragliding flight takes off from either Signal Hill or Lion's Head
Duration: Open ended
When: All year round, 7 days a week
Where: Meet us at the very end of Signal Hill Road (look out for our friendly staff in orange branded t-shirts and red caps)
Weather: This service is very weather dependent
What to Wear:-
Shoes: Sensible closed shoes (running shoes/trainers/sneakers/takkies) or mountain and hiking boots (preferred). If you don’t have closed shoes, just tell us and we have every sized shoe with us.
Clothing: You may wear shorts if it is hot. Generally, jeans and a t-shirt with a windbreaker is best.
Things to Bring: Sunscreen, hat (if sunny), water
Guests or Spectators: Spectators can wait on the ground for the guests to return
Minimum Age: 3 years
Minimum Height: 0.5 m
Maximum Height: 2.5 m
Maximum Weight: 135.0 kg
Inclusions: Live commentary on board from one of our experienced paragliding pilots, one-way shared transfer back to the take-off area from the landing, fly with a very experienced pilot for a greater sense of security, personalised flight and service
Exclusions: R300 HD photos and videos (available to purchase in cash on arrival)