Visit glorious, 'must see' Cape coastal locations and experience a touch of South African scenic history
- Visit six landmark locations in Cape Town. This is the ultimate Cape Peninsula experience!
- Clifton & Camps Bay: with a luxury cliff-side air, white beaches and clear water, this area is popular for both locals and tourists alike
- Hout Bay: experience delicious seafood, a picturesque beach and vibrant markets in this smaller fishing village. Here, you will have the option to visit Seal Island to admire the native Cape Fur seals
- Cape Point: this remarkable place holds the beautiful fynbos, hued cliffs and open spaces. This is the highlight of the tour!
- Simon's Town & Penguin colony: This naval town shares itself with an African penguin colony and happens to be one of the only places in the world you may swim alongside these amazing creatures
- Kalk Bay: visit this quaint mountain side town where you can find seaside cafes, antique stores and book shops. An excellent whale watching area from June to November
Muizenberg: this area is a world-renown surf spot where the view of the ocean is unlike anywhere in the world
Duration: Open ended
When: All year round
Where: Cape Town (Western Cape) - pick up and return at hotel/guesthouse
Weather: Weather dependent
What to wear: Comfortable clothes and something warm for winter/early mornings
Things to bring: Camera, sunscreen
Inclusions: Transport and the tour
Exclusions: Lunch on a vineyard (for own account), entrance fees